Sunday, 4 November 2012

Magnolia Nativity

Good Evening! I finally have a card to show you after days and days of nothing .. I got my new Magnolia nativity stamps the other day and have been colouring to my hearts content in the living room. However, making a card means going up to the attic and I have not been feeling well but today I managed to drag myself up there!


I want this whole range, they are adorable!! Here I have used Holy Edwin, Holy Tilda with baby and Holy House. I stamped them in brown Memento and I love the effect. I normally stamp in black but this looks so much softer and then coloured with ProMarkers. The backing paper is from Magnolia and the letters are Papermania. I printed out my own sentiments, which says 'That First Christmas'. All is backed onto kraft and tinted around the edges with Tea Dye distress ink. The snowflakes were punched from the same backing paper with my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and I added some pearls and cheesecloth to embellish.


I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
Stamping Sensations - Traditional Christmas
2 Sisters - Pastel Christmas
Tilda's Town - Winter Weather

Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, this is fabulous, I love those stamps they are gorgeous and it does look soft and dreamy stamped in brown, a super scene.
    Hope you feel better tomorrow hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Laura and I agree with you the brown stamping gives a lovely effect
    Happy crafting
    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Laura love the images and the layout is beautiful. Hope you feel better soon. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is just beautiful, I want this stamp now!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you love this Image so much. Gorgeous and you have coloured it beautifully. Love the layout to.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and so gorgeous Laura.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous,love all your details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Laura, love the images and design.
    Amazing colouring too hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Laura:) I love it:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet, I love the scene you've created, Thanks so much for joining in at Tildas Town this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very sweet image and pretty Christmas card.

    Thank you so much and sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and beautiful card Laura
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow so stunning laura.adorable sweet images and i love your beautiful soft colours :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Laura! This is stunning the images are so cute and your design is fab and I love the soft colours on this card:)
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is stunning Laura!!!
    Love this little scene you've created and your colouring is simply amazing!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week..
    Good luck in the draw..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely Traditional Christmas scene, Laura. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month, and good luck!

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is just gorgeous Laura! Such a sweet little scene, love your colouring and great design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. absolutely gorgeous laura
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Laura, love these cute stamps so much but I havent bought any...... Yet!
    Thanks for joining us at Tildas town this week
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card , I love the colours

    thanks for joining us a Stamping sensations this month

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete